RedMax Fleet Program
The RedMax Fleet Program is designed to provide commercial customers a volume discount on major purchases of new equipment and accessories. This program is only available to companies or agencies who are involved in the commercial landscaping business on a full-time basis or use the equipment as a means of producing income.
How it Works
- Commercial customers qualify when their purchase totals a minimum of 6 points on one invoice.
- Points are accumulated based on the units purchased, in any combination, as shown in the chart below.
- Commercial accessories with a combined retail value of $250.00 or more can be added to an original equipment order at the qualified discount level. These items do not count toward the point total but must be made at the same time as the original qualifying purchase.
- Combi attachments do not earn Fleet points but are available for discounts when a qualifying fleet package is purchased.
- When a commercial customer accumulates the required number of Fleet Program points, they are eligible for a discount on those qualifying units. Participating dealers offer this discount at the time of sale and subsequently file a claim for credit. When claim is approved, RedMax and RedMax Distributors share the cost with dealers and will provide a credit equal to half of the percent given at retail, against dealers base cost.
- The Fleet Program customer’s original 6, 10, or 14 point qualifying purchase makes that company eligible for re-orders of individual qualifying products (shown in the chart below) at the same Fleet Program discount for 12 or 24 months. No other units qualify for the discount.
- It is the dealer’s responsibility to check the customer’s Fleet Program status before completing the sale to ensure the account has not expired.
- The commercial customer’s invoice from the dealer must call for complete delivery of the qualifying units within 30-days before the Fleet Program credit is issued to any dealer.
- All dealer claims must be submitted to the RedMax Distributor within 60-days of the sale and must include a) copy of the customer’s invoice from dealer, b) copy of the completed product registrations. c) completed Fleet Program Dealer Claim Form.
- The Fleet Program cannot be used with or as part of any other discount, rebate or promotional program.
- No grouping of orders is allowed among multiple end-users including purchasing groups and leasing agencies to qualify.
- All dealer claims are subject to audit. RedMax reserves the right to recover the rebate.
- RedMax reserves the right to modify and/or change this program with or without notice.
|Qualifying Products and Models
|Points per Unit
STAND ON MOWERS All models
|ZERO TURN MOWERS CZT, CZTL, and CZT+
BLOWERS All models except HB281
COMMERCIAL BAGGING SYSTEMS All models
EDGERS All models
HEDGE TRIMMERS All models except CHT220/L
POLE SAWS All models
TRIMMERS All models including Reciprocator SGCZ2460S
|RedMax Fleet Points
Discount from MSRP
Discount from MSRP